“Science is nothing, but trained and organized common sense”
From 3rd edition 23-24 April 2021 together.
Timișoara – România
iDENT evolution ediția a 3-a
23-24 aprilie 2021
Participanții la ediția a 2-a a congresului beneficiază de un preț promoțional la ediția a 3-a (2021).
- Specializzato in Chirurgia Odontostomatologica, Dottorato in Chirurgia e Protesi Implantare.
- Dottore in Odontoiatria e protesi dentaria, specializzando in Ortognatodonzia presso l’Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Between 2009-2010 and 2010-2011 is Contracted Professor in periodontology, sector
Med/28 – odontostomathologic disease, University of Milan. 2009-2010 Director Prof.
Franco Santoro, 2010-2011 Director Prof. Carlo Maiorana.
- From 2012 is assistent professor at the department of Surgery and Morphological
Sciences, University of Insubria, Italy
- Dr. Fradeani graduated in medicine and surgery from the University of Ancona in 1979, where he then completed a specialization in Dentistry in 1983.
- He was president of the European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (2003/2004), president of Accademia Italiana di Odontoiatria Protesica (1999/2000), and visiting associate professor in Prosthetics at Louisiana State University, New Orleans from 1999 until 2008.
- He is Founder and Director of ACE Institute, Advanced Continuing Education centre in Pesaro, Italy. He is Founder and Director of Fradeani Education, an educational project developed together with a group of expert speakers with the goal to promote worldwide an Italian model of excellence in dentistry.
He is a member of the editorial boards of Practical Periodontics & Aesthetic Dentistry and of The Journal of Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry.
Dr. Mauro Fradeani is the author of the book Esthethic Rehabilitation in Fixed Prosthodontics, vol. 1 – Esthetic Analysis(translated into 12 languages), and vol. 2 Prosthetic treatment: a systematic approach to esthetic, biologic and functional integration edited by Quintessence International.
- Dr. Paulo Monteiro has taken the International Professional Course of CAD/CAM technology in Restorative Dentistry, at the University of Zurich in 2008.
- Presently, he is an Assistant Professor at ISCSEM, for the Aesthetic and Restorative Dentistry Post-graduation program and for the Oral Rehabilitation Department at ISCSEM.
- He is author and co-author of some publications in scientific international journals. and lecturer in national and international courses and congresses in aesthetic dentistry. In his private practice, he devotes himself exclusively to aesthetic dentistry.